ZW3D Installation and Registration |
Using Network License
Configurations should be performed on both the Server and Workstation Computers.
•Configuring the Server
- Launch Network License Configuration (Soft-Key) as follows
a. On the Windows taskbar, click the Start button.
b. Choose All Programs (or Programs), and then choose ZWSOFT
c. Choose ZW3D 2013 Network License Manager (Soft-Key) Eng , and then click Network License Configuration (Soft-Key)
- In the LMTools program, select the Service/License File tab, and then choose the Configuration Using Services option.
- Click the Config Services tab.
- Select a service name from the Service Name list, or follow one of the options below:
•If a service name has been selected -- check whether this is the one you would like to use for managing licenses.
•If no service name exists -- please enter a service name to use for managing licenses.
- In the Path to Lmgrd.exe File box, enter the path to the Network License Manager daemon (lmgrd.exe), or click Browse to locate.
Note: The Imgrd.exe program is located by default in the installation folder of ZW3D 2011 Network License Manager.
- In the Path to the License File box, enter the path to your license file (LicenseFile.lic), or click Browse to locate the file.
Note: The LicenseFile.lic file is located by default in the installation folder of ZW3D 2011 Network License Manager.
- In the Path to the Debug Log File box, enter a path to store the debug log file, or click Browse to locate an existing log file.
- Check Use Services to run the lmgrd.exe application as a service.
- Check Start Server at Power Up to start lmgrd.exe automatically when the system starts.
- Click Save Service to save the new configuration under the service name specified in procedure (4). Then click Yes to confirm.
- Click the Start/Stop/Reread tab. Make sure that the service saved in previous steps is selected, and then click Start Server. Then the Server will begin serving.
- On the desktop, double-click the ZW3D 2013 Eng icon to launch ZW3D.
- In the Activation dialog box, select License Manager, and then click Next. Alternatively, you can click License Manager from Windows Start menu Start<All Programs<ZWSOFT<ZW3D 2013 Eng < License Manager.
- Click Add button on the License Manager page, and click Soft Key button.
- Fill in the Server Name (or IP) and Port (default: 27000).
- Click Next button
a) if the Server you connect is not available , the message will be shown as follows:
b) If the Server you connect is available, the existing license list will be shown if the connection succeed, and then you can pick some of them.
- Click Finish to return to License Manager Page, you will see a record has been added to the list.
- Make sure the dot has been added to the server list, otherwise you need to pick it and click Apply button.
- Click OK to close the license manager, and then double click ZW3D 2013 Eng icon on the desktop to run ZW3D.
| Copyright © ZWCAD Software Co.,Ltd